• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Not sure where I should have posted this...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

MommaWolf

What is the name of your state? PA

My two teen-aged daughter decided they wanted to go live with the younger one's father. They knew there was no way I'd let them so they made something up about my husband having to do with child abuse. CPS called it unfounded, so from there the girls went the sexual abuse route. The police got involved, found no proof, so they dropped it. But CPS "believes" the girls even after lying about the physical abuse. I am now pregnant with mine and my husabnds first child, and CPS is threatening to get involved simply because they "believe" the girls with no proof. If they'd have actually done their job right, they'd see through the lies...but as we got told, they had "more important" cases to take care of. We can't afford a normal lawyer, legal aide says they won't go against CPS and since my husband was never arrested, we can't get a public defender either. Can anyone make any suggestions at all? I'm not even interested in trying to get my daughters back anymore after what they've done to us...but now their lies are going to effect our innocent son. What can I do? :(What is the name of your state?

Just Blue

What is the name of your state? PA

My two teen-aged daughter decided they wanted to go live with the younger one's father. They knew there was no way I'd let them so they made something up about my husband having to do with child abuse. CPS called it unfounded, so from there the girls went the sexual abuse route. The police got involved, found no proof, so they dropped it. But CPS "believes" the girls even after lying about the physical abuse. I am now pregnant with mine and my husabnds first child, and CPS is threatening to get involved simply because they "believe" the girls with no proof. If they'd have actually done their job right, they'd see through the lies...but as we got told, they had "more important" cases to take care of. We can't afford a normal lawyer, legal aide says they won't go against CPS and since my husband was never arrested, we can't get a public defender either. Can anyone make any suggestions at all? I'm not even interested in trying to get my daughters back anymore after what they've done to us...but now their lies are going to effect our innocent son. What can I do? :(What is the name of your state?

How do you know they are lying?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">