• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

golf outing

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

golfaddicts

What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania

four of us young adults were golfing and while we were there damages was done to the greens and fairways... we did get muddy water on the carts from puddles, but thats it... the golf course is pressing charges because we were the last people on the course, but they have no hard evidence. what should we do?

outonbail

What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania

four of us young adults were golfing and while we were there damages was done to the greens and fairways... we did get muddy water on the carts from puddles, but thats it... the golf course is pressing charges because we were the last people on the course, but they have no hard evidence. what should we do?
Why didn't you follow your own advice?
You prolly shoulda pulled out the clip from your pocket and smoke that fool befo he could do nuttin and befo he could call the pigs.

outonbail

hey, that was on the weekend, during the week, he is one of four young adults, out for a leisurely day on the course. What up wit yu???? ;):D:D
Oh, I see, during the week, he wreaks havoc and devastation with a 9 iron, but on the weekend, he's pack'n a 9 mm., where his odds of realizing a hole in one, are greatly increased.

JustAPal00

Did you know that the grass on a green is a different type then the grass in the fairway? If they find any of that grass on the inside of the fenders, then you're sunk! You might have to go pop a few caps at the course!

The Occultist

This is o/t, OP, but I just wanted to let you know that I'm somewhat offended that you would behave the way you did on a golf course and then sign up on this board using such a moniker.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">