• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

discrimmination

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

traweek

I am being fired because my husband is military, and just received orders to go to Iceland and my employer is scared that my personal life will conflict with my work schedule after my husband leaves so they are dismissing me. I have in writing the reason I am being fired, and high recommendations on my actual job performance. I know Florida has a "no will" law, but isn't this discrimmination against me because I am married to military. They hired me full aware that my husband was military. They have stated in my letter that this is the only reason they are letting me go.....How can this not be discrimmination????? Thanks for you help....

B

buddy2bear

They actually put that in writing? Contact your area EEOC and ask them what they think you should do. This just doesn't seem right!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">