• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Clearing of a Juvenile Record??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

awfea

What is the name of your state? Ohio.

I am a 17 year old girl who now has gotten two tickets. The first was for a fender bender (unassured clear distance) where I wasn't even going 5 miles per hour (I was behind a car and they pulled up to the stop sign, then had to pull up and stop again to see around a bend, and as they started to go and I started to pull up to see around the bend, a car came speeding around the bend and the car in front of me had to slam on their breaks or else they would have gotten hit, and I had just started to pull forward and rear-ended them.) I didn't even do damage to their car, just mine. And as for my second ticket, I got a speeding ticket doing 84 in a 65. I have my hearing for the first ticket this friday and they will probably combine the two. I turn 18 next month and I want to know if these to offences will be on my record? or what exactly will happen with the offences? :confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">