• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

wills

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

U

utaras

My husband's parents made a joint will, I believe after the first one die the second one gets it all and the children would get it after the second one dies. Anyway, my father-in-law died and my mother-in-law changed the will. We are assuming my husband would be disinherited in this one or will get just very little. My first question is, how could she just change the will if it was signed by the two of them and if so can we challenge the will after she dies? (My husband is actually the only child the couple had but there is his half-brother that his mother wants to give the whole estate to). My second question is, how my husband would be able to get at least his father's part of the estate, and can he?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">