• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

setup for domestic violence

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

kdm

I live in Michigan and my wife left me 6 months ago with her son. She had her own residence where she was evicted after a drug bust, and with no where else to go, i allowed them to come back to MY house. Since then, i have provided for both of them, taking care of their every need because she didnt even have a job. We made it through Thanksgiving, Christmas and the new year, but on 1/6/01, we had an argument. She had me arrested for domestic violence, she was in my face, screaming and yelling and i pushed her out of the way..... i went to bed only to be awakened by the city police, now, on top of the domestic violence charge, she has put a PPO on me and i can't even go home. She is living free gratis in my home with people in and out all the time. My belongings are in my house and i have no access or control over anything there. what are my options and what can i do?????????????????????????? i have been told by more than one person that she had this all planned

PLEASE SEND ADVICE ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">