• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

reposetion on private property

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

ponder350

Is it legal for a someone to reposes your vehical when parked on private property that is posted private property like at a apartment complex parking lot in the state of North Dakota with out your knowledge?

L

Lightning Hammer

Repossesion

While living in the State of Arizona,I worked for a repossesion company, while in the performance of the repo we we in fact commiting grand theft auto until we notified the local authorities that we had just repossessed they vehicle, a little know fact in arizona is that if a car is chained to a structure such as a house, it cannot be removed as this construes damaging real property, and if the cars owner gets in the vehicle being repossessed we must immediately stop and remove the towing vehicle as this constitutes kidnaping:i e taken a person from somewhere to somewhere they do not wish to be, was the law 8 years ago while i did this type recovery, but just shows you whats out there, incidently, my former boss and myself hold the Tucson record for the most cars recovered in one night,53

reposes

Can you tell me does the bank who holds the title have to notify me before they can reposes my car? I live in Oro Valley AZ

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">