• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

arizona2420

What is the name of your state? PA
I am in need of some advice.. my step son is 13 and has been in trouble with the law in the past.. he was on probation for some kind of sexual act that he wasn't involved in but was with an older boy who was, but still got probation, I think the older kid exposed himself.. anyway, I was looking through some myspace web sites and found a girl that I thought he knew and her page has some pix on it of her posing for the camera with clothes on but still in a sexual way, and he has left some rude comments to her pictures.. and then I found one of her and him sitting on a park bench in broad daylight and he has his hand placed on her breast. is there anything that my husband can do so that his mother has more control of what he does.. him and his dad do not get along and although he pays cs, he doesn't see him due to all they do is argue when they are together making everyone including themselves miserable, but what I see for the future is this boy in juvy...
thanks for any help.... and the girl states she is 16 on her myspace page.. thanks again

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">