• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Conspiracy of Cocaine

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

CompMan

Has anyone heard of these charges? If so does anyone know what kind of sentences come with these charges? A friend of mine was charged with this and I didn't think it was that bad since he didn't have anything but from what I've been reading people have been getting crazy sentences on these charges! A few of them are doing like 30yrs way to much for this! Please if anyone can help me with my Question, do so!
You can E-Mail me or send an IM at anytime I am on Thanks!

L

llwalsh

what state was the charge in? when i first got arrested on the side of the road that is what they told me my charges were, conspiracy to cocaine. but when they brought me into the police station my intial charge was trafficking of cocaine. now attorney has got it knocked down to possession with intent to deliver. conspiracy charges come about when there is atleaset 2 or more people involved in a crime. what drug did they bust him with? how much? i would email you but i do not know your email address. i just here to tell you it will be a long road for your friend. i have been going through my ordeal for about 1 1/2 years. when i first started i was looking at 40 years to life. now they are trying to give me 4 mos in boot camp because i am a first time felon. but i am trying to fight it because the guy that had the drugs on him got all his charges suppressed. tell you what if you want to talk further just put your email address on here and i will email. now remember i am not an attorney just someone who is going through the same stuff as your friend. good luck

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">