• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

State taxes to non-residents of that state?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ii otnemem ii

I reside in Oregon and will be an employee of an Arizona company, doing web-based work from home. My question is: do I pay Arizona state taxes the same as an Arizona resident, even though I live in Oregon, or do I pay Oregon state taxes, or both? Thank you in advance for the help on this!

LdiJ

I reside in Oregon and will be an employee of an Arizona company, doing web-based work from home. My question is: do I pay Arizona state taxes the same as an Arizona resident, even though I live in Oregon, or do I pay Oregon state taxes, or both? Thank you in advance for the help on this!
You would pay Oregon taxes. Your employer should be withholding OR taxes not AZ taxes.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">