• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

open container

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

sgoad

While exiting a military installation I was stopped for random vehicle inspections. I consented without question. During the inspection an empty bottle of liquor was discovered under the passenger seat. (maybe a teaspoon remained in the bottle) I'm retired military so the local authorities were called to the scene. I was given a breath test and blew a 0.00. On my ticket, there was no mention of my test or that the bottle was empty. Should I pay the fine, go to court? Would I be elegible for "Prayer For Justice"? The only way I can figure the bottle got there, was that it fell out of a bag of recycleable glass earlier that day.

Thanks from N.C.

[Edited by sgoad on 01-29-2001 at 11:52 AM]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">