• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Car accident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

quadcells

What is the name of your state? New Hampshire.
I live in NH, I work in Ma.
I was on my way to work on I93 (In Ma) when a person coming onto I93 (car 1) lost control of his car and came onto I93 at a 90 degree angle hitting one car (car 2), cause a truck (car 3) in front of me roll over twice. I (car 4) tried to avoid the truck and was hit on the right side by car1. Then I was hit on the left side by a BMW (car 5). Then car 1 hit car 5.
My car is a 1998 Maxima SE in almost perfect shape. Retail value is 6700. But my Insurance company is claiming that the age and milage it's only worth 2,500-3,000.
Do I have any chance of getting more so I can replace my car? BTW: all 5 cars were a total loss and three of the five drivers were taken to the hospital, I was fine.
Thanks in advance for your time.
-quadcells

moburkes

What is the name of your state? New Hampshire.
I live in NH, I work in Ma.
I was on my way to work on I93 (In Ma) when a person coming onto I93 (car 1) lost control of his car and came onto I93 at a 90 degree angle hitting one car (car 2), cause a truck (car 3) in front of me roll over twice. I (car 4) tried to avoid the truck and was hit on the right side by car1. Then I was hit on the left side by a BMW (car 5). Then car 1 hit car 5.
My car is a 1998 Maxima SE in almost perfect shape. Retail value is 6700. But my Insurance company is claiming that the age and milage it's only worth 2,500-3,000.
Do I have any chance of getting more so I can replace my car? BTW: all 5 cars were a total loss and three of the five drivers were taken to the hospital, I was fine.
Thanks in advance for your time.
-quadcells
Nobody pays retail for a vehicle. You will need to prove to your insurance company that your vehicle is worth more. Look through local ads, on ebay (in your area), etc.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">