• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Personal Injury?..Auto Accident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kimberlee1228

What is the name of your state? Arizona..in a car accident july 27th in Salt lake city Utah. i was driving my friends car and stopped at a red light.. light turned green i proceeded doing about 5-10 mph. women coming from opposite way of intersection blew the red light doing about 50 mpg hit my whole front end totaled the front , she "apparently" had a panic attack?don't think she was sited either becasue she went to the hospital, whatever.. i really didn't care much about her.. all i knew was later that night my neck and right side of my face were killing me .. was in agonizing pain. the insurance she has in allstate been working with them since the accident.. they just call every 30 days to see if im still treating.. since then been through 9 sessions of physical therapy for my neck and back. found out i was basically 1 week pregnant when the accident happed just found out this past thurs Oct 11th that i miscarried no baby was in the uterus but my body was proceeding the pregnancy aka blighted ovum my ob said it was will she tell me the accident could have caused it probably not becasue shes partly at fault because she should have given me a scan at week 8 when i told her i was in an accident and she didn't, i had to wait untill i was 14 weeks pregnant and no heartbeat,my question is,my lower back is still throbbing from the accident haven't had any test done on it not sure if its from the pregnancy or accident..took a pain killer night of accident when i went to the ER had x rays done on my neck that same night ? Could it have effected the growth of my baby not sure? MRI done sept 12 for my neck pain cuz it was soo bad, high!! amount of stress. and BAD PAIN! like seriously bed ridden it was soo bad. all these problems not sure if i need a lawyer? or try to settle with allstate? just upset and scared feels like its my fault i lost my baby cuz of the stress i was under since the week it was conceived and pain and pain killer and xrays and mri .. and just dont know what to do, and i haven't been to PT in about a month now i cant afford it! and ive spent soo much money out of my pocket and just scared i don't have a case. got an MRI done on my neck and they said it was okay just extreamly bad whiplash and muscles pulled in my neck. which i was happy about but now the miscarriage on top of my pain and suffering ive already had its been hard .. wondering if i have a case or should get a lawyer or what not sure? and top it all off i have this 1200 dollar bill from the ER cuz i didn't have insurance at the time and allstate is telling me to make payments on it and i haven't yet don't think i will.. just don't wanna do something that was make me look bad.. or i might have already ?:(

ecmst12

Oh for heaven's sake, I'm very sorry for your loss, but write in SENTENCES with punctuation and capitalization, and PARAGRAPHS, or no one is going to be able to understand what the heck you're talking about.

Anyway, sounds to me like you should consult a lawyer. You don't really seem equipped to handle settling your own case without getting taken advantage of.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">