• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Workers compensation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

Suz

Pennsylvania
Is is possible to fire a attorney after the compensation claim was won. We know we have future earnings coming and furture attorney needs, but am not happy with our current attorney. We have already signed a 20% aggreement. He got 20% of our back wages check and is currently getting 20% of our weekly checks, but is not taking care of our needs. The judge awarded us the judgement 3 months ago and our medical bills are still not paid. I have sent a certified letter to our judge, hoping he will make the company pay the bills, but would like to aquire a different attorney, is this possible.

L

lawrat

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

You can fire your attorney at any time. If you feel he is taking money and not doing any work, report him to the state bar and see if there is a client security fund available from which you can get these monies back.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">