• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

informants

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

notyrbabydoll

Iowa: Can someone the police is using for an informant set you up with and undercover officer. Drugs that they gave to
you, then ask you to bring them some of them back, to look
like they were getting them from you. When actually they
were the person selling pounds fo dope a week, and what you
purchase from them was for personal use only. Is this entrapment, or will this evidence hold up in court, if you have a witness to the entire matter. Why would they want someone who was a drug addict over someone who was a drug dealer?
Who is leagally responsible if the eveidence gets thrown out,and there action cost you your job, your home because
you were not there to pay the bills, and everything you ever worked for, is the State leagally responsible for
actions that are brought forth unjustly?

T

TaylorsMom

I incurred the costs of my litigation in Minnesota for gross misd. because the burden of proof was upon me to show I was innocent. good luck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">