• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need some advise bout my gf

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

urz4eva

What is the name of your state? Montana
ok well i'm 19 and the girl that i really like is 14. some people say that we are too different in age to be together and yet there are people doing it all the time. my parents are 11 years apart in age and they are fine and have been married for 20+ years. things are great between us and we have been talking for a long time now and we have been hanging out and we are really cute together and things are great. I know its illegal and such but i m waiting for her to turn 16 so we can be together but like idk. need some advise here on what to do

CavemanLawyer

Your parents can get away with such an age difference because both of them are adults. You are dating a child, and it doesn't matter how in love you are, if you two have sex than you might just throw your life away. I've seen it happen many times. Why not cool it for a few years and then get back in touch and see if you want to pick up where you left off? What's the hurry anyway, she's 14?

fannie1990

Yeah, I would maybe slow down the whole relationship part for awhile. doesn't mean you guys can't be friends. But, trust me the charges for being with someone whos 14 aren't very pleasant. Be careful whatever you do, and make sure BOTH your parents are aware of it, if hers are okay with you, your odds are a little better..though its still breaking the law.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">