• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I need some help please...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

starreyskys

:confused:
What is the name of your state? New Jersey

i am currently 17 and i am pregnant i have been with the father for 3 years. and were in love. and plan to stay that way. we want to live together. and i will be 18 when i have the baby... but my father wants me to leave the house. but i didnt plan on staying... do i have to emancipate myself anyway... and where do i go to get gaurdainship papers for his mom to sign. i have a lot more to ask but i have to get going.. please someone help.

thank youWhat is the name of your state?

Just Blue

What is the name of your state? New Jersey

i am currently 17 and i am pregnant i have been with the father for 3 years. and were in love. and plan to stay that way. we want to live together.

Great...:rolleyes:

and i will be 18 when i have the baby... but my father wants me to leave the house.
At 18 you are responsible for your own support.

but i didnt plan on staying... do i have to emancipate myself anyway... and where do i go to get gaurdainship papers for his mom to sign. i have a lot more to ask but i have to get going.. please someone help.
When you're 18 you are automatically emancipated. What are you talking about regarding the guardianship papers? For who's mother to sign?

starreyskys

regards

in order to leve mu house i believe i need to have some gaurdain ship over m. it would be my boyfriends mother. because i want to finish school. and i would need transfer... thats where the gaurdainship papers come into play :eek:

Just Blue

in order to leve mu house i believe i need to have some gaurdain ship over m. it would be my boyfriends mother. because i want to finish school. and i would need transfer... thats where the gaurdainship papers come into play :eek:
Please re-write this in English.

starreyskys

itought this was a place to share yourself

dont mock me because of spelling errors.. sorry i am on a laptop and i cant use the keys quite well. i am going to be moving out of my house. while i am still 17 which means maybe this week into next week. i love school and dont want to drop out. it is y senior year. but there is no reason to leave because i am having a baby. itll will benefit me more to stay. now- because i am leaving my house. i will need to change school's. okay! so someone will have to enroll me because i cant... i am not 18 untill april. thats when the baby is due. april into may. his mother i believe will need to sign papers for me to live there and say i live there. so its proof of where i live so i can go to school in that town ship. thats my question. i have n documentation saying that i live there. to get me into that high school.so what do i do?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">