• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Needing info on POA, etc, Getting Ready to Leave Country

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

skymac

State: Kentucky

Not sure if im posting this in the right section, but here goes.

I'm getting ready to leave for Afganistan in a couple of months as a contract worker for the US. In doing so, I have my personal bank account which what little amount of bills that need to be paid are all on direct electronic withdrawl. All of my pay is also on Direct Deposit. What I need to know is what do I need to do for giving one person (sister) everything they need to be able to take care of business for me, such as nessacery tax work, access to the account, and anything else that could be needed.

Thanks,
Justin

BlondiePB

State: Kentucky

Not sure if im posting this in the right section, but here goes.

I'm getting ready to leave for Afganistan in a couple of months as a contract worker for the US. In doing so, I have my personal bank account which what little amount of bills that need to be paid are all on direct electronic withdrawl. All of my pay is also on Direct Deposit. What I need to know is what do I need to do for giving one person (sister) everything they need to be able to take care of business for me, such as nessacery tax work, access to the account, and anything else that could be needed.

Thanks,
Justin
This is the correct section for your post. Have the POA drafted by an attorney (JAG will do nicely).

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">