• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Do you recieve 3 times the amount of hospital bills when you are hurt?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ridgemonster

What is the name of your state? California, San Diego

I was told that because I was injured in a car accident and require surgery on my right thumb (pins etc) that when all is said and done I am entitled to 3 times the amount of the entire med bills. Is this so?

Another question, for fear of getting the wrong representation, who know an attorney thats aggressive and treats each case likes it's their only one and works for one set price agreed on with no hidden extras? There are two of us in this incident but I can only speak for myself at this time.

Thanks.

moburkes

What is the name of your state? California, San Diego

I was told that because I was injured in a car accident and require surgery on my right thumb (pins etc) that when all is said and done I am entitled to 3 times the amount of the entire med bills. Is this so?

Another question, for fear of getting the wrong representation, who know an attorney thats aggressive and treats each case likes it's their only one and works for one set price agreed on with no hidden extras? There are two of us in this incident but I can only speak for myself at this time.

Thanks.
Stop starting new threads. Just ask an additional question in your same thread.

Answer: It depends. It could be 1x, 3x, 5, 7x, who knows.
We don't do referrals on this board.

ecmst12

Your state has low minimum liability limits, so it's possible you could even receive LESS then the amount of your medical bills, for a serious injury, if that's all the coverage they have available.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Go downtown and sit on the corner for 10 minutes. I'm sure you'll see DOZENS of buses with attorney advertisements ;)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">