• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

15 yr old girl 20 yr old boy

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

worriedinohio

What is the name of your state? ohio
a few months back we found out a guy my daughter had been seeing and talking to is 20. we told her she was not allowed .to see him or have any contact with. we just found out she is still talking to him and may even be seeing him. i am afraid for her as she is so wrapped up in him that she has lied to us about it and how seriuos she is about him. she says they are just friends but from the messages she leaves him on his my space this is a lie. and he left a pervocative message on her my space. imy husband and i do not know what to do. .a restraining order will not help because she will go to him. please help. he has a crazy ex(?) and she is pregnant and has threatened us before.can we do something to him?

Just Blue

a few months back we found out a guy my daughter had been seeing and talking to is 20. we told her she was not allowed .to see him or have any contact with. we just found out she is still talking to him and may even be seeing him. i am afraid for her as she is so wrapped up in him that she has lied to us about it and how seriuos she is about him. she says they are just friends but from the messages she leaves him on his my space this is a lie. and he left a pervocative message on her my space. imy husband and i do not know what to do. .a restraining order will not help because she will go to him. please help. he has a crazy ex(?) and she is pregnant and has threatened us before.can we do something to him?
Go to court and file a RO against him. Take away your daughters computer, telephone and prohibit her from leaving the home unless it is for school. Follow through with these things!

CourtClerk

What is going on in your home that your 15 year old is so ok with disrespecting you and your husband in the home that you provide for her??? Get a restraining order, print out the message on myspace and take it to the police, take away ALL of your daughter's things and strip her room down to nothing but a bed and 3 outfits until she decides she wants to remember her place as a child. No door on the hinges, nothing.

msiron

What do you mean by provocative? Leave him lone and concentrate on your daughter.

Instead of strong arming her which usually doesn't work and by hook or crook she will see him, or you'll drive her to him because she will be even more unhappy with no toys, you might try a little honey in this situation. YES, bribe her, offer her something better than him.

Just Blue

What do you mean by provocative? Leave him lone and concentrate on your daughter.

Instead of strong arming her which usually doesn't work and by hook or crook she will see him, or you'll drive her to him because she will be even more unhappy with no toys, you might try a little honey in this situation. YES, bribe her, offer her something better than him.
The only thing worthwhile in you post to the OP is your siggy line...

CourtClerk

Oh yeah... that'll work for sure. Buy her a new wardrobe so at least she's cute when she gets knocked up. Then when that doesn't work... buy her a car. Maybe that will work. Wait, when that doesn't up the ante.. you'll get her her own place. Start out small... get her a 1 bedroom apt. first, and if that doesn't work... buy her a house next.

The next time she's doing something or violating the house rules, buy her a pony. That's the way to get children to behave... you BRIBE them.

Funny...I've never needed to bribe any child in my house. I refuse to.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">