• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Question about underage citation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

matuszews409

What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania

So I got an underage citation a couple of days ago because the police officer saw me throw up on the sidewalk. He gave me the yellow slip (I didn't have any kind of test or anything) and I took it to the magisterial office today. The lady at the desk said I had to plead guilty or not guilty. I asked about being put in an ARD program since it was my first offense but she said I had to pick either guilty of not. She said if i chose guilty I would get my license taken away. So of course I picked not guilty and paid the $50 for a trial. I really have no idea what to do with this so any help that anyone has to offer would be really great. I just want to know what could happen if they find me guilty and what I should do to make sure this turns out as good as it possibly can. Thanks in advance.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
YOu will most likely be found guilty and lose your license anyway. You could still get ARD but that doesn't mean you won't lose the license.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">