• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Question about underage fine

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

amber436

What is the name of your state? PA
Ok so I was visiting some friends at a college we were walking to a party one of my friends i was with had a beer can in hand when she seen the bike cops coming near us she threw it and then ran into a house the cops stopped me and said that it was me that threw the can and gave me a consuption posession and transportaion fine without any test or physicall proof that this beer can was in fact mine , ive been in touble before and had recieed a dui two years ago and i have been so goood since then im lucky if i get to go out and see my friedns twice a month i have alot of expenses, live 45 mins away from my job and i am planning on returnign to school in a few months if i lose my liscense for any amount of time i will go into severe debt and not be able to return to school anytime soon i am willing to pay for an attourney if there will be something that i can do im not saying that i hadnt been drinking that night but they are trying to say i did something that i didnt do i really need some helpful advice on what i can do to try to save myself from my driving privilages being taken abway

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">