• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

sealing record after 2 MIC

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

xojamiexo91

What is the name of your state? Georgia

Hi I'm from Georgia, and I am 16, last year I was charged with a minor in consumption, my only punishment was going to SUPER classes which were drug and alcohol awareness classes. Last week I was coming home from a party and my friend was driving and got pulled over for having her brights on. The cop decided to breathalize us because he smelt alcohol.. neither of us were that drunk but I blew a .03, and got charged with my second MIC. Since this is my second charge, am I still allowed to seal my record and have it cleared when I am 18? and also do you think my punishment will be the same this time or will I have to be on probation?

thanks for your help

The Occultist

Although a couple members on this board might provide answers to your question, you need to realize that a good majority of the members here do not like helping repeat offenders. My advice: learn your lesson.

xojamiexo91

:( oh ok, thanks anyways I just needed a little advice because my parents are really worried about it if anyone else wants to answer that would be great.
thanks

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">