• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Lease without valid contract

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

GSDCOLORADO

What is the name of your state? Colorado
I turned over and existing fully paid lease for a new one but neither the dealership or Toyota Motor corporation could find the means neccessary to furnish me with a lease contract after the original lease was deemed invalid because of unknown reasons never given to me. All I asked for was a lease contract that stipulated payment terms or any other modified details from the original contract hat was deemed invalid in reagrds to the new lease.
I stated to Toyota Motor corporation numerous times ( monthly) as well as the dealership I would be happy to continue the lease and pay regular aggreed upon payments when I recieved a lease contract that stated what the modified terms would be. Toyota said it was the dealers responsibility the dealer said it was in Toyotas financial departments hands. This went on and on until one day a repossesion agent showed up and confiscated the vehicle, Toyota has never made and attemp to collect back payment but has made it clear on my credit report that they had to confiscate the vehicle. I feel I was right in demanding a valid contract spelling out he details of the agreement before I just sent payments in, payments that Toyota itself stated to me that I had no valid contract for. Any advice would be helpful as this negative report may cost me a fortune in higher intrest payments on a new home.What is the name of your state?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
How long did you think you could keep the car without paying anything?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">