• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Internet Purchase

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

ga15859

I've purchased numerous computer components over the Internet, assembling computer for both friends and family. However, I have experienced MAJOR problems with one vendor (name obviosuly withheld). On October 2nd, they received my product in the mail after I followed their RMA procedure. The product was defective, which they agreed to. About 3 weeks later they acknowledged receiving my product. Mid-november I called and they said it was sent to the "original manufacturer". Numerous phone calls and messages later, here I am, nearly four months after the product was received by them, and I still have not received my product back. What are my legal rights here? Is there not a limit on how long it can take them before they send it back? Please help!

ALawyer

You paid by credit card and should have stopped payment and protested the charge.

Contact the vendor and demand a refund. Report it to the better business bureau if they do not comply.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">