• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

FALSE ARREST

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

GLOCK

I was arrested for HARASSMENT BY COMMUNICATIONS & DISORDERLY CONDUCT.It all starts when a lady called{my restaurant} and was upset at the way she was treated{thought i was rude}on the phone.
When i got on the phone she was said i won't be ordering off you store ever and i hungup on her. Well she called back and asked to talk to the manager i said i was the owner and told her we didn't care if she orderd from us or not and hungup on her again!
She called back again and again till finely i told her if she called again i had her name addy and phone# {from when she was placeing the order}and that i was going to call the cops.Well instead she called the cops so a cop called me and asked my name i said if ya want it come and get it!
Well he came down with another cop and came in my store and asked my name i said why do you need my name?
they said just give us your name!!
i said just tell me why!!!
they said we just want your name!!!!
i ask how can you come in here and demand i give you my name!!!!
then i told them to get the f-ck out!!!!
Then thats when the cop that came to back up the cop that called me radioed for back up. So i gave them my sam club card{i left my drivers liscense on my desk at home}.They wrote down my name and on the why out they said this place is a chain right and i said no i own it solely and then they where gone!
Well 5 and ahalf weeks later i get notice of preliminary hearing and on his report the lady said i said i have your name and addy like i was going to come over and do something to her.{i told her i was going to call the police}
And the cop said i said as they where leaving i can say what ever i want to the people that call here i NEVER said that!
Any way now i have to hire a attorney or go by myslef and try to bet him any advice wold be realy helpful!I live PA.

L

lawrat

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

You need an attorney. Why? Because you can get absolutely convicted for what you said. I.e. what you said but what she heard or interpreted.

Try http://www.attorneypages.com for a criminal defense attorney

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">