• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

18 and a 15yrs old?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lessthenhalf

What is the name of your state? Washington

7 months ago me and this girl started dating and i was 17 and she was 14. i never really thought anything of it because i heard about the law 3 yrs or 18. most people look at me funny because of our age. really i live in a tiny town and you tell me about finding the right girl. she is really the most mature girl in her her class. but none of that matters.. ALL i want to know is it save to date her or not we are 2yrs 10months apart and her parents approve of me. and for all to know we NEVER had or HAVING sex for awhile.

Thank you so much, please comment

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
If her parents approve and you do not do ANYTHING even remotely sexual (nothing that you couldn't do in the front row of the church with her parents in the row behind you) then you are not violating any laws.

However, anyone who suspects that anything sexual is happening EVEN IF THEY ARE WRONG can report it to CPS.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
And, I should probably make clear, anyone does not just mean her parents. It means a teacher, a pastor, a neighbor, a perfect stranger on the street (or the internet)....

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">