• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

im 16

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

godsmack

What is the name of your state? massachusetts

im 16 and im turning 17 on dec 19. i just got caught shoplifting a liter of jose cuervo black madeline that cost 25 dollars. im being charged with minor possesion and shoplifting and im not on probation and ive gotton arrested once for assualt and battery. and i have one misdeamor that is breaking and entering. what do you guys think whould happen? i have court monday and its saturday night so i just want to know what will happen to me, thansk for your time

Grayson

You best tell your friends your goodbyes while you have the chance. I see a Juvenile Facility in your near-near future.

godsmack

oh really, you guys think you already know me huh? so i guess you already know i got c+ b- b+ a- last seismester at shrewsbury high school. and the breaking and entering charge was because i couldnt handle living with my mother anymore because of her irodic behavoir and pure bitterness and she found out that i was going to move in with my dad so she kicked me out on the street with nothin but the clothes i had on and what i had in my pockets. so i broke in when they wernt home and took all my clothes and other misc things. every police officer was so confused on what to do and just dissmissed the case. the assualt and battery case was dissmissed to because the victim my dad ex girlfriend is a coke/crack head alcoholic pot head pillpopper, and thats not a exxageration. and she probally was legally insane from serious use of that from age 14, you can tell. and i didnt touch her i just said i wish i could beat the sh*t out of her because she told my girlfriend that i had a std that i was smoking crystal meth that i was cheating on her with multipule girls. and that case got dissmissed too. so tell me. what do you guys think will happen to me in court tomarrow? probation? juvy for a month?

CourtClerk

oh really, you guys think you already know me huh? so i guess you already know i got c+ b- b+ a- last seismester at shrewsbury high school.
Well if we're all out here spewing the grades of our children, I'll be pleased to know that yesterday I got CC.jr.'s report card and it said A, A, A, B+, A-, A (the OP may want to work on that C+)
and the breaking and entering charge was because i couldnt handle living with my mother anymore because of her irodic behavoir and pure bitterness and she found out that i was going to move in with my dad so she kicked me out on the street with nothin but the clothes i had on and what i had in my pockets.
and she should have.... you're probably a smart mouthed brat too. she did exactly what she should have done.
so i broke in when they wernt home and took all my clothes and other misc things.
WRONG!!! you broke into her home and took all of her clothes. Unless you had a job and paid rent, lights, gas, cable and bought clothes and food, that stuff belonged to her. You leave with what you came in with. You ought to be glad she let you leave with the clothes you had on.
every police officer was so confused on what to do and just dissmissed the case.
Because they were idiots didn't make it right. You just confessed to breaking and entering. Where is the confusion?
t
he assualt and battery case was dissmissed to because the victim my dad ex girlfriend is a coke/crack head alcoholic pot head pillpopper, and thats not a exxageration.
Everyone has an issue but you...
and she probally was legally insane from serious use of that from age 14, you can tell. and i didnt touch her i just said i wish i could beat the sh*t out of her because she told my girlfriend that i had a std that i was smoking crystal meth that i was cheating on her with multipule girls.
I'm not even going to go there... but one druggie knows another usually.
and that case got dissmissed too. so tell me. what do you guys think will happen to me in court tomarrow? probation? juvy for a month?
Let's see... you violated probation, you're an alcoholic that has an issue, on top of the theft, they should have charged you with minor in possession. I'm thinking, they'll put you in juvie.

>Charlotte<

Lurker
oh really, you guys think you already know me huh? so i guess you already know i got c+ b- b+ a- last seismester at shrewsbury high school. and the breaking and entering charge was because i couldnt handle living with my mother anymore because of her irodic behavoir and pure bitterness and she found out that i was going to move in with my dad so she kicked me out on the street with nothin but the clothes i had on and what i had in my pockets. so i broke in when they wernt home and took all my clothes and other misc things. every police officer was so confused on what to do and just dissmissed the case. the assualt and battery case was dissmissed to because the victim my dad ex girlfriend is a coke/crack head alcoholic pot head pillpopper, and thats not a exxageration. and she probally was legally insane from serious use of that from age 14, you can tell. and i didnt touch her i just said i wish i could beat the sh*t out of her because she told my girlfriend that i had a std that i was smoking crystal meth that i was cheating on her with multipule girls. and that case got dissmissed too. so tell me. what do you guys think will happen to me in court tomarrow? probation? juvy for a month?
Grades mean squat. Nowadays, managing to show up sober and not trying to blow up the school is apparently enough to earn a diploma. If you look like you're practically illiterate, your education sucks, okay Skippy?

What do I think will happen to you tomorrow? I think you'll probably get a slap on the wrist and a fine, and maybe probation. Not because I know anything about the law, but because I know the system has so many losers coming down the line the ones that should have their skinny asses locked up in a facility that will force them to toe the line--on the off-chance that maybe it will be a wake up call--end up being scolded and sent on their merry way, which is how they're able to rack up charge after charge in the first place.

Yeah, I know you. I read about you every day in the paper, and I see stories about you every night on the news. I see your profile on the rosters of juvenile facilities all across the country, and I see the adult "you" on the offender lists of every state prison. You think you're a unique little snowflake? There's not an adult on this site who doesn't know you and can't see exactly where you're going. But you're so busy whining and making excuses and blaming everybody else for your refusal to start growing up and taking some responsibility for yourself, you have no idea how fortunate you are. YOU'RE SIXTEEN!!! Sixteen is nothing. You haven't even started your life yet. You still have time to kick yourself in the butt and make the decision to have a goal in your future besides parole.

Shoplifting. Shoplifting tequila, no less. Assault and battery, breaking and entering--is that really okay with you??? You have a choice. You can wake up fifty years from now and whine that your life was crap because of your childhood, or you can smile with satisfaction and know that your life was valuable in spite of your childhood.

I'm telling you right now, if you don't make some changes in your life my first response to you is dead on.

godsmack

im not on probation though, and they did charge me with minior possesion. and i never talked to my mother after what she did to my father. shes cold hearted. did the same thing to my father except she called the cops and told them he was going to kill her and i was there right infront of them the whole time and that never happended and my dad was in jail for 3 years. and everyhting came from my dads child support check/welfare becuase she had no job and dss was on us cause she use to hit us in the head with misc things. i had to get 52 stiches one time from her. and it wasnt her house it was her husbands house. i never gave my mom any trouble except fighting with my brothers. i always got good grades and thats all that really matters. ive never done coke crack crystal meth extacy heroin shrooms weed or any hard drug. im not a deliquent. but i maybe now because of a stupid decision. but i do good in school my dad loves me, i do everything around the house and we never had one fight in the 4 years ive lived here. i go to school everyday, with the exception of four or five sick days. and ive only been in trouble with the police those two previous times.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
im not on probation though, and they did charge me with minior possesion. and i never talked to my mother after what she did to my father. shes cold hearted. did the same thing to my father except she called the cops and told them he was going to kill her and i was there right infront of them the whole time and that never happended and my dad was in jail for 3 years. and everyhting came from my dads child support check/welfare becuase she had no job and dss was on us cause she use to hit us in the head with misc things. i had to get 52 stiches one time from her. and it wasnt her house it was her husbands house. i never gave my mom any trouble except fighting with my brothers. i always got good grades and thats all that really matters. ive never done coke crack crystal meth extacy heroin shrooms weed or any hard drug. im not a deliquent. but i maybe now because of a stupid decision. but i do good in school my dad loves me, i do everything around the house and we never had one fight in the 4 years ive lived here. i go to school everyday, with the exception of four or five sick days. and ive only been in trouble with the police those two previous times.
OBVIOUSLY, the one failing grade our OP has is in English (ie: Grammar & Spelling).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">