• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

17 and 19

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

hello9235

What is the name of your state? Washington

Hello im 17 turning 18 in july and my girlfriend is 19. she is 2 1/2 years older then me. and yes we had sex i was wondering if this is illegal or not. if it is, would the feds do anything about two high school sweethearts?

Silverplum

Hello im 17 turning 18 in july and my girlfriend is 19. she is 2 1/2 years older then me. and yes we had sex i was wondering if this is illegal or not. if it is, would the feds do anything about two high school sweethearts?
My standard answer is this: If you think you're grownup and ready for sex, you are grownup enough to find the answer through Googling. Don't ask adults to hold your hand on this one, bucky. :rolleyes:

las365

Legal or not, you've done it, you're going to keep doing it. Just do yourself the biggest favor of your life and use a condom. EVERY TIME. Oh, and condoms can fail, so learn how to use them correctly.

I don't care if she says she's on the pill and the patch and getting depo-provera shots and sporting a nuva-ring. Use a condom every time to protect yourself and your future.

majomom1

High school sweethearts... and/or adults... that are truly in love... would have no problem waiting until July.

AND... heed Las' advice...

And they would not put their parents through any worry... they are responsible for you until you are 18.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">