• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Busted

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

cleopatra0320

My boyfriend was on probation, and someone tipped the cops off and told them that he was dealing drugs outof his house. Tey came in and asked him he handed over 2 ounces of weed. They searched his house and found 10 grams of cocaine. HE was placed in jail. My question is what is the maximum sentence he can recieve for these crimes? Also on the charge list it only says pc VOP. What is that about? The state is Florida. Cleo

C

cleopatra0320

Was the 10-20 years the maximum? And does it make a difference that that was his first drug charge? And again what is a PC Violation of probation?

racer72

Prior conviction, violation of parole. Means besides facing the current charges, he will also get spanked for the previous. Makes him a 2 time loser. Depending if your state has a 3 strikes law, next time could be for life.

C

cleopatra0320

thanx

I appreciate your help. But dayum i think he is royally screwed. I am going to tell him that when he gets out that he better stay out. Thanx again.

C

cleopatra0320

Also how long does it usually take for the new charges to appear on his record?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">