• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Lame Text Service

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

CuriousCatt

Ohio
I had been subscribed to a horoscope text message service, and had been getting one text from them per day for awhile. Sometime in September the service stopped but I noticed for my bill in October had been charged outrageous amounts for days that I had not received any texts from them. Also, the price per text had been 99 cents prior to October. But then they became 2.99 per text in October. I reluctantly paid the bill. Then this month I received another bill for texts I had not received! For some of the days it said i received 2 or even 3 texts per day! Its ridiculous, I dont know what I should do, I don't want to pay the amount... around 95 dollars, but I dont know any way around it. Can anyone help me?:confused:

seniorjudge

Ohio
I had been subscribed to a horoscope text message service, and had been getting one text from them per day for awhile. Sometime in September the service stopped but I noticed for my bill in October had been charged outrageous amounts for days that I had not received any texts from them. Also, the price per text had been 99 cents prior to October. But then they became 2.99 per text in October. I reluctantly paid the bill. Then this month I received another bill for texts I had not received! For some of the days it said i received 2 or even 3 texts per day! Its ridiculous, I dont know what I should do, I don't want to pay the amount... around 95 dollars, but I dont know any way around it. Can anyone help me?:confused:

CuriousCatt:

Why are you paying for spam?:confused::confused::confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">