• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Omnipresent Scam

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cwr5010

I was called and stupidly agreed to their scam on November 14. If you haven't heard of it, other threads have been posted Omnipresent. So today i called and tried to cancel because they said i could cancel at anytime as long as i signed up with the intention of not canceling, whatever that means, and they told me i was already obligated to pay some $650. I argued with the guy for a bit and then asked to speak to a manager or supervisor and he said he was it. Then i said i wasn't going to pay the money and he said the money would then be sent a collection agency so i told him i was calling my card company to see what they had to say. I ended up canceling the card so they could not take any more of my money (one payment of 79.74 has already been made).

Should i try to get that first payment back?
Should i really be concerned about this collection agency?
Will this ruin my credit?
how can i fight this if it comes to that?
i have done some research and al ot of people have gone through the same thing. Are these grounds for a class action lawsuit?

thanks.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">