• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I Need Your Help And Advice Please !!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

JabbaTheNut

1. State of FLORIDA
2. Can I send a subpoena duces tecum to nonparties for testimony (as witnesses) and production before the Court at a hearing in aid of execution? (because defendant's objection to produce without deposition)
3. Can I use financial documents, received from the bank without legal subpoena from the Clerk, before the Court to prove that he lied about his financial status.
Is it legal and is admissable in Court or does not matter how I get it to prove my case ? (only my notice of intention and unsigned subpoena)
4. What is the meaning of this paragraf in Florida Civil Rules about subpoena for production withot depositin :
"(f) Independent Action. This rule does not affect the right of any party to bring an independent action for production of documents and things or permission to enter upon land."

Can anyone help me in my case because I don't know what to do, please !!!
Thanks in advance and any help woll be greatly appreciate.
Best regards.
My state: FLORIDA

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">