• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Driving Under Intoxication

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

xstreamblu

What is the name of your state? Colorado

In Denver County, what typically happens to someone under 18 who is charged with a D.U.I.? I am 17 and I got a D.U.I. last week. It was an incredibly stupid mistake, and I want to get the whole thing over with. I looked online and I couldn't find anything for Minors under 18 who get D.U.I.'s.

I just want to know typically how long they will revoke my license for, any fines, and basically what happens. Any advice is helpful, but I really just want to know what will happen. I've looked online and I could only find information for drivers under 21, not drivers under 18.

Again, I'm 17. I have a clean driving record except for a parking ticket and an "obstructed view" violation or something like that. I have good grades in school and looking to go to college- I don't know if that will affect the judge's decision at all. (whether to make the fine $300 or much more expensive, community service, length of revocation, etc.)

Thanks

BL

What is the name of your state? Colorado

In Denver County, what typically happens to someone under 18 who is charged with a D.U.I.? I am 17 and I got a D.U.I. last week. It was an incredibly stupid mistake, and I want to get the whole thing over with. I looked online and I couldn't find anything for Minors under 18 who get D.U.I.'s.

I just want to know typically how long they will revoke my license for, any fines, and basically what happens. Any advice is helpful, but I really just want to know what will happen. I've looked online and I could only find information for drivers under 21, not drivers under 18.

Again, I'm 17. I have a clean driving record except for a parking ticket and an "obstructed view" violation or something like that. I have good grades in school and looking to go to college- I don't know if that will affect the judge's decision at all. (whether to make the fine $300 or much more expensive, community service, length of revocation, etc.)

Thanks
http://dui-advisor.com/

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">