• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Any way of financing a car with bad credit!?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

zion1976

What is the name of your state? NY
Hi all! To make a long story short i was wondering if anyone knew of a car dealership or loan comopany that gives loans for people with poor credit. To start im 31 yrs old and when i was younger i screwed up my credit..Ive fiananced 2 cars..the first was with my dad co-signing and was paid off no problem.. the second was fully in my name and was payed off as well..My score is 550. And im in a better fianancial situation and make money enough for a used or new car..A co-signer is out of the question. IS there any way i can finance a car..winter is here and i need a truck..doesnt have to be new..any advice from anyone in this position would help..I reaearches alot of different ways to obtain fifnancing but found nothing..PLEASE HELP ITS COLD!!

JETX

Hi all! To make a long story short i was wondering if anyone knew of a car dealership or loan comopany that gives loans for people with poor credit.
Yep... go to a 'buy here, pay here' car lot. They will sell (and loan) to almost anyone often with WEEKLY payments and instant repossession.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">