• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

mushrooms/contolled substace?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

coffeemike

I was brought in two yr,s ago when some young kids busted into not my car and stole mushroom's twice, admitted to police stealing them they then told cop's the car belong to me. The next day I was ARRESTED AND LET GO AFTER TWO DAYS IN JAIL W/OUT SEEING A JUDGE, NO-FILED CHARGES. Then 2yr. later in a I.D. check picked up and transported out-a state to be arraigned after 32-dat's, charge's of felony- dist, to mnor, w/in 1000 ft.of school, (Summer-time, not aware of school at all from outa state.) Finally these are mushroom's ,grow out of the ground what's criteria to makem controlled substance? I wasnt caught w/ anything, and vehical where substance that was left behind by "skate- punks" wasn't in my name also was unlocked open to public after kids went thru it.P.S. no- sworn affadavit-search warrant. any-info/help coffeemike

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">