• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Getting the run around

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mgreen91

IL:

My father had a pension but died prior to collecting that pension. I contacted the benefits department; they told me that my father did not name a beneficiary prior to his death and that if he were married his spouse would receive his pension. As his only heir 33yo, I was wondering if I would be eligible for his pension. I contact the pension department they keep giving me the run around. I have written several letters to the board president, I have not receive any response. I live in chicago, IL Any assistance you can provide in this matter would be appreciated.

Last edited:

mgreen91

y father had a pension but died prior to collecting that pension. I contacted the benefits department; they told me that my father did not name a beneficiary prior to his death and that if he were married his spouse would receive his pension. As his only heir 33yo, I was wondering if I would be eligible for his pension. I contact the pension department they keep giving me the run around. I have written several letters to the board president, I have not receive any response. I live in chicago, IL Any assistance you can provide in this matter would be appreciated.[/QUOTE]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">