• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I am being sued, I need help!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mck52689

What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania

Well heres the story, I bought a car off someone who told me it had work done to it, such as pistons rods etc.... so i bought the car with that impression, and it came time and i sold it, when i sold it i told the guy what i was told was done to it, and the work i put into it. Well he bought it and I get a call about a month on new years day, and the guy says the stuff was not in it, and that I have to buy him these parts brand new, or hes going to sue me... I have been told he cannot sue me because the car was not sold with a guarantee and it was only by what i was told. Does anyone know what will happen? I only sold it by word of mouth and I am not a dealer

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">