• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Assault charges

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

notmuchtoexamin

I live in Pa

I am 17 years old, and I am a junior in high school. Everyday two students hit me while in the hallway on my way to class. I don't really see this action as a big deal, and I don't want any trouble with anyone, I'm very calm and collected, and a believer in non-violence.

But, going to the school administrators isn't really much of an option since they don't really like me, I'm an outspoken rebel of much of the schools policy.

Instead of doing the typical thing most teenagers would do, and starting a fight with the students, or trying to get even in some way, I have decided to transfer this negative energy to something creative.

I devised a plan to get these two goons with silly string with a bunch of my friends and to totally surprise them, make a video of it, and show all the kids at our school what idiots these two are.

But, one problem holds me back, their father is a state trooper.

What trouble could I possible get for spraying this dynamic duo with silly string? Could I get assault and battery charges for this? or would this just be laughed out of court?

I live in Pa

I am 17 years old, and I am a junior in high school. Everyday two students hit me while in the hallway on my way to class. I don't really see this action as a big deal, and I don't want any trouble with anyone, I'm very calm and collected, and a believer in non-violence.

But, going to the school administrators isn't really much of an option since they don't really like me, I'm an outspoken rebel of much of the schools policy.

Instead of doing the typical thing most teenagers would do, and starting a fight with the students, or trying to get even in some way, I have decided to transfer this negative energy to something creative.

I devised a plan to get these two goons with silly string with a bunch of my friends and to totally surprise them, make a video of it, and show all the kids at our school what idiots these two are.

But, one problem holds me back, their father is a state trooper.

What trouble could I possible get for spraying this dynamic duo with silly string? Could I get assault and battery charges for this? or would this just be laughed out of court?
I really doubt you'd get assault charges but what you could get is the ass-beating of your life. I suggest you don't do it - get someone to video tape them hitting you then get your parents to file assault charges and take them to court for it.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
You really need to report them to the administration. Most schools have a policy of zero tolerance with regards to bullying.

Nickj119

I really doubt you'd get assault charges but what you could get is the ass-beating of your life. I suggest you don't do it - get someone to video tape them hitting you then get your parents to file assault charges and take them to court for it.

WOW.... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">