• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Hustler, I mean mechanic

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Jereme_j

What is the name of your state? Alabama. I have a friend who has been cheated by a lying mechanic for the third time. She has taken her 96 Acura to this guy who gurantees a fix. Whenever he works on it just seems like fixes the car so that it lasts for a couple months or maybe a few weeks and then back to square one. I feel that either he just doesn't know what he is doing, he is half fixing it so he could keep getting money to fix it, or he is just taking advantage of a young lady. Can someone tell me what kind of caseif we can get a against this guy an his shop?

P.S. Have you ever heard of a mechanic making a part in his shop instead of ordering one?

BL

What is the name of your state? Alabama. I have a friend who has been cheated by a lying mechanic for the third time. She has taken her 96 Acura to this guy who gurantees a fix. Whenever he works on it just seems like fixes the car so that it lasts for a couple months or maybe a few weeks and then back to square one. I feel that either he just doesn't know what he is doing, he is half fixing it so he could keep getting money to fix it, or he is just taking advantage of a young lady. Can someone tell me what kind of caseif we can get a against this guy an his shop?

P.S. Have you ever heard of a mechanic making a part in his shop instead of ordering one?
A ) You have a generalized ranting that amounts to no useful information .

Tell your friend to get on the internet and provide some facts .

racer72

Better yet, tell her to take the car to a more trusted mechanic. Cars of that vintage do tend to start having lots of problems when they are 12 years old.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">