• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

17 year old moving out of parents house

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dale2020

What is the name of your state? Utah
Her parents have already said once she turns 18 she is out on her own. when she asked if she could just go now because she has a place to go and people that will support her while she finishes school. they said that they think they will get in trouble with the law if they allow her to leave i have tried researching this and have found information in regards to it. I have been involved in several situations where minors where given permission to live outside of their home and no legal action was ever taken against them. I just want to see if there are any laws stopping them from allowing her to move out before she turns 18? If so what/could the parents be charged with?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">