• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

allotment of funds for business venture

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

newguy814

What is the name of your state? Ar, but the trustees live in TX

I have a question about the legality of the trustees being able to alot funds for business ventures. I am due money when I turn 30 as stated in the will, but currently am only 22 and was wondering if the trustees have the power to alot money for this venture out of my reserve for when I turn 30. Thank you for your time.

seniorjudge

Q: I have a question about the legality of the trustees being able to alot funds for business ventures. I am due money when I turn 30 as stated in the will, but currently am only 22 and was wondering if the trustees have the power to alot money for this venture out of my reserve for when I turn 30.

A: The answer lies in the trust instrument.

Dandy Don

If you do not already have a copy of the trust, consult a Texas trust attorney to find out whether you have the right to request a copy and an accounting statement.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">