• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Continuing Pain

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

Dave Gallegos

I was injured in Alaska on a Fishing Boat. I suffered a concussion,fractured vertebre in my neck and back, and vision problems, to name a few. I was on worker's comp for a while and then they just stopped! I have ZERO income now and unbelievable pain. They will not pay for me to see my doctor anymore. I am at the end of my rope! I need medical attention and have no clue as to how to go about it and cause Worker's Compensation to pay for it. Can someone advise me? I am currently back at home in Albuquerque, New Mexico. The injury was sustained in Alaska.

H

hurt hand

why don't you contact your workers comp. adjuster and tell him/her to explain to you why you were cutoff. you deserve to know the reason. also check with an workers comp. attorney. check with the workers comp. laws through your unemployment office and state offices. i know it is hard because i am dealing with them as well. check out prairielaw.com maybe it might help. as well as your state workers comp. web site. good luck and i hope the pain stops for you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">