• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

question about self-representation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

dfeen

I am considering studying up and representing myself in a hearing in which I am charged with possession (misde.) of a very small amount of marijuana and paraphernalia. I am wondering if, because I am not a lawyer, I am allowed to file any motions. For example, these are first-time offenses and I am interested in getting them off my record. Would I be able to file a motion for supervision or something like that? Please let me know if you have any related info for me.
Thanks

T

t.brown

RIGHTEOUS BROTHER I am doing the same sort of thing and there is a mess of info.
i'll run this past you; Yes there are ALOT of remedies other than conviction you can always try this too,Put on the thinking took and considar what you would expect from you to show what makes you a valuable citizen and nmeighbor to have out in the community .What is your image of a really neat person whose life matters to the rest of us even ifd it's goofy try to be thinking :civic duty" ask to approach the bench and reqest the judge considar opptions you think up for letting yoyu get a chance top avoid a criminal process .
It is important to remember too that its your right by nature of common sense rational that you SHOULD have every right to posess what you do have a right to be which is the right to be a user of drugs
Think about it ;I can terminate the life ot a baby before it officially starts(abortion) but I can't start the day with the official Morning toke? Come back here freedom!But you'll need a lawyer or pd no matter what you learn because its like this if your car broke yoiu may want to learn what it needs but getting all the tools and doing the work rifght takes YEARS! If it was easy I"LD be doing it!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">