• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

records gone?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

clearmyname

What is the name of your state? Washington State

When I was 17 I was caught stealing at a store (under 25 dollars). I had to pay a fee and nothing more. Shortly after that incident, I was with people trying to steal a stereo (under 200?) from a car. We all got caught and I had to do community service. They took my thumb prints. 5 years later and staying crime free I am applying to jobs (im a recent college graduate), one of which requires a background check, and my thumb prints. I am a little worried. I checked my criminal history from: https://watch.wsp.wa.gov/ but it states no records found. What does this mean? am I clear? can i say no i have never been convicted of a crime etc on applications? how much would it cost to expunge my juvenile records? any recommendations of lawyers? should I worry?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">