• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Certified Class Action

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

HomeGuru

I am preparing a discrimination complaint for class action certification against bakeries, cookie makers etc. over discriminatory practices of making gingerbread men and not making an equal amount of gingerbread women, children and animals.

An attorneys out there willing to participate?

JETX

How about the fact that the bakers seem to make all 'gingerbread men' in fact to be 'gingerbread persons'!!!
I think this is a False and Deceptive Practice, smacking of Fraud!!

I think it is totally unfair that the baking industry is able to emasculate men by NOT making them anatomically correct so as to differentiate them from 'gingerbread women'!!! Is this because the 'smart shopper' would purchase the Gingerbread men instead of women.... just to get a little more for the same price!!!!

Damn, getting madder by the minute just thinking about this injustice!!! Where the hell was Clinton and Gore when we truly needed them??????

"I feel your pain", my ass!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">