• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Dead-mans Act. In IL. who can by pass it?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

caretaker

My lawyer called me a stupid bi**h when i didnt understand why i was still not able to tell of conversations with my mother, but the other side would be able to. He told us that he made a deal with the other side to by pass the d.m.act and this was just before we walked into the courtroom.He said the others would be called first.wrong. I was called first and still quite upset from the hall name, I took the stand...I answered all the questions . I thought quite well. Wrong when i got back to my seat and as the jury was going to break he said"what the Fu** do you think you are doing","You are coming across like a Fu**ing Bi**h". There were others around .I dont know if the judge heard him but the court reporter and the secretaries where there.I dont know who else was behind me.The lawyer for the other side was just as evil. He had my checks coppied and intentionaly copied two check fronts on one page and the back of one check twice on another page. This was to have a brother swear that my husband forged my mothers name and kept the money. They got by with this.... They won...now the court says my accounts w/survivorship are not mine.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">