• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

the po po's

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

avisd

What is the name of your state? FLORIDA
THE POLICE CAME TO MY HOME Saying they were looking for my 16 year old because his life was in danger because he had info about a robbery but they came with 3 k9 units can i refuse to take him in for questioning if they dont have a warrent for him

Just Blue

What is the name of your state? FLORIDA
THE POLICE CAME TO MY HOME Saying they were looking for my 16 year old because his life was in danger because he had info about a robbery but they came with 3 k9 units can i refuse to take him in for questioning if they dont have a warrent for him
Sure. Just don't complain when your son is shot to death outside your home one night...:rolleyes:

CourtClerk

Sure. Just don't complain when your son is shot to death outside your home one night...:rolleyes:
Sounds about right to me.... but don't forget, on the way home to/from school, the store, the mall, whatever. You don't want to help them, just don't call them at all when you decide you need them.

guess we shouldn't tell her to watch the company her little angel is keeping.

Just Blue

Sounds about right to me.... but don't forget, on the way home to/from school, the store, the mall, whatever. You don't want to help them, just don't call them at all when you decide you need them.

guess we shouldn't tell her to watch the company her little angel is keeping.
Judging by the title of her thread he/she is keeping the same company...Those apples don't fall far from the tree ya know...:rolleyes:

CourtClerk

Judging by the title of her thread he/she is keeping the same company...Those apples don't fall far from the tree ya know...:rolleyes:
I was just thinking.... if they come to the door with K9 units and all that jazz, sonny boy doesn't have information regarding a robbery... he was probably INVOLVED in the robbery.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">