• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Suspended for WHAT!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Kape239

What is the name of your state? FL

Where I live the sercurity guards at the mall basically don't want any black kids there. They constantly watch us and try to get us suspended for stupid reasons. Well they finally got me suspended. The only thing is that I didn't do anything. That day I was sitting with a couple of friends. All of a sudden four males came up to another and pushed him. They left quickly after that.
Five minutes went by and no sercurity guards came. When me and my friends started to leave the four kids and the kid that was pushed were talking. I noticed the little brother of a good friend of mine was mixed in the arguement. I went over and tried to pull him away, out of nowhere a one on one fight starts with the kid that was pushed. I helped break it up along with a friend of mine.
All of them quickly left and not even two minutes passed and sercurity guards were on the sene. The thing is they grabed me and said there were witnesses saying I was throwing punches. I began to argue but decided to save my breath once I saw a officer coming. I calmly told the officer what had really happened. Next thing I know I am still being suspended for a year for fighting.
Once I told the officer that I worked there the guards started to bagger me. Stating in a mocking way I would not be able to got to the bathroom. Then they said I would have to have an escourt if they let me go.
I have witnesses saying that I did not touch the kid. I also have the kid that would pushed saying I did not touch him. IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO? Thanks

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Suspended from where?
If the mall they can keep anyone out of the mall as it is private property.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">