• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

possession of alcohol for a minor in florida

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

MATTJ1289

i was at a party and the police came and i got arrested for possession of alcohol, i was 17 at the time when i got charged, the police report said i admitted to drinking alcohol, which i did not, and it said that i was carrying bottle with alcohol into the house and threw them away in the kitchen, which i did not. i wasnt drinking at the party at all and i told the cops that i wasnt drinking and offered to take the breath analyzer test, and he wouldnt give it to me. also he had to talk to my mom, which he did and he told her i wasnt drinking other wise he would have smelt it on my breath and that i didnt have the alcohol in my hands or anything, but on the police report it said i had bottles in my hand and it said i admitted i was drinking, which i wasnt. what should i do? should i hire a attorney to help me b/c i dont want this on my record

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">